Programs & Events
Wander, wonder and find wow again with outdoor for two date ideas!
- Saturdays, January-February, 10 a.m.: Winter Hike Series ($, click to learn more & register) | Multiple Great Parks Locations
- 1/21, 6:30 p.m.: Winter’s Diamond in the Sky | Miami Whitewater Forest
- 2/11, 10 a.m.: Pivotal Plants & Pollinators | Miami Whitewater Forest
- 2/11, 1–3 p.m.: Valentine’s Day Bash | Woodland Mound
- 2/11, 7 p.m.: Animal Planet & Chill | Sharon Woods
- 2/11, 7 p.m.: Petals, Pastries & Pours | Winton Woods/Parky’s Farm ($, click to learn more & register)
- 2/14, 5:30 p.m.: Sunset Over the River | Woodland Mound
- 2/17, 7–9 p.m.: Maple in the Moonlight ($, click to learn more & register) | Farbach-Werner Preserve
- Find more
Wander, wonder and find wow again with outdoor for two ideas! Looking for a date spot or want to spend time as a parent and child, there are parks and trails to explore that uncover a hidden nature in winter months.
More Ideas for Two
There are more ways to get outdoors as a duo in the winter.
You can enjoy a snowy game of disc golf at Miami Whitewater Forest, Embshoff Woods, Winton Woods, or Woodland Mound, or, explore the Gorge Trail at Sharon Woods where you can look for winter blooms or see old structures that are usually hidden by foliage.
Looking to stay in? Try these 7 Maple Sugar Sweets & Treats to make this winter.
Discover your hidden nature
Never before has our community been so aware of big land benefits. Out here, the transformative force of nature, that lives within us and around us, is activated. We’re putting the power of wild and the promise of well within reach.