Programs & Events
Take time to take care of you, learn a new skill, or explore off the beaten path, and discover how the power of wild can restore and renew you.
- 1/12, 6:30 p.m.: Thankful Thursday: Snow & Cold | Sharon Woods
- 1/21, 6:30 p.m.: Winter’s Diamond in the Sky | Miami Whitewater Forest
- 1/30, 6:30 p.m.: Mindful Mondays: Mindfulness in Art | Sharon Woods
- 2/9, 6:30 p.m.: Thankful Thursday: Silence | Sharon Woods
- 2/11, 9 a.m.: Off-Trail Exploration: American Beavers | Winton Woods
- 2/18, 6:30 p.m.: Winter Night Hike | Sharon Woods
- 2/25, 10 a.m.: Spring Ephemeral Hike Series | Miami Whitewater Forest
- 2/26, noon: Spring Ephemeral Hike Series | Shawnee Lookout
- 2/27, 6:30 p.m.: Mindful Mondays: Sunset Sounds Walk | Sharon Woods
- Sundays, January–February: Backpacking Skills Series | Adventure Outpost ($, click to learn more and register online)
- Saturdays, January-February, 10 a.m.: Winter Hike Series ($, click to learn more & register) | Multiple Great Parks Locations
- February–March: Spring Training for Backpacking | Adventure Outpost
- See all programs
Start exploring – there are corners of the parks that you may not have seen before. Whether you go for a hike, snap some nature photos or anything in between, winter is the perfect time to start a new four-season friendly hobby.
More Ways to Get Off the Beaten Path
Looking for more ways to explore? Look for beaver gnaw marks or tracks along the Little Miami River at Otto Armleder Memorial Park, or, after a snowfall, enjoy cross-country skiing on the Little Miami Scenic Trail or at Armleder.
Discover your hidden nature
Never before has our community been so aware of big land benefits. Out here, the transformative force of nature, that lives within us and around us, is activated. We’re putting the power of wild and the promise of well within reach.