Programs & Events
Even the hardiest explorers need time to warm up by the fire.
- 1/4–1/20, 11 a.m.–3p.m.: Winter Woodland: Bringing the Outside In | Farbach-Werner Preserve
- 1/13, 10:30–11 a.m.: Stories by the Fireside | Farbach-Werner Preserve
- 1/20, 10:30–11 a.m.: Stories by the Fireside | Farbach-Werner Preserve
- 2/11, 7 p.m.: Pastries, Petals & Pours | Winton Woods/Parky’s Farm ($, click to learn more & register)
- 2/26, 2 p.m.: The Nature of Video Games | Sharon Woods
- See all programs
Creative inspiration for enjoying the cold weather in your own home.
- In the coldest of times, finding your winter wild may look a little different. For days when you’re looking for indoor activities, we have ways for you to get creative and spend time together.
- Explore a different way to connect with nature:
Discover your hidden nature
Never before has our community been so aware of big land benefits. Out here, the transformative force of nature, that lives within us and around us, is activated. We’re putting the power of wild and the promise of well within reach.